Kocoono™ Cotton Cover
- Free Shipping to Ireland & the UK
- 100 nights money back- guarantee
- 1- 3 days Delivery
Get your Kocoono Cotton Cover today!
Do you already have the Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE and need additional removable covers?
This year round sustainable cover has a colourful wave pattern on one side, and the other side is white cotton. Bringing the prefect balance of variety to your home.
Usage & Distribution
The Kocoono Cotton Cover is beneficial in many different situations:
- With the Kocoono™ Cotton Cover LUXE, you can have an additional cover while the original cover that came with your Kocoono Weighted Blanket Luxe is in the washing machine.
- You won't have to wait until your Kocoono cover gets dry to keep using your Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE.
- Having an extra brand-new Kocoono™ Cotton Cover is also a great way to customise the style of your Kocoono LUXE!
- This fully cotton, sustainably produced high-quality cover comes in a fresh and colourful wave pattern that will revitalise your room with a white cotton bottom side that matches with every style!
When can you benefit from the customisation in the Kocoono LUXE?
Here are some cases when removing some weighted bands can be used and beneficial to you:
- Anxiety: Some people can feel the weight of Kocoono as anxiety-provoking when they are more stressed than usual, especially over the chest area. With the customisation, users can remove the weights on any area to make them feel more comfortable.
- Restless Legs: Those who suffer from Restless Legs may benefit from the pressure on the legs and remove the weight on the upper part to keep the pressure focused in this area.
- Pregnancy: Sleep is often disturbed during pregnancy so the Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE can help relax the body while removing some of the inner weighted bands around the tummy area where it may feel uncomfortable
- Post-Surgery: Many of our customers have had surgery and this has affected their nervous system and sleep, using the customisation features you can remove the bands around the area of the body where surgery occurred while still feeling cocooned and safe under your Kocoono weighted blanket LUXE
- For sensitive areas on the body: If you feel senstive in area remove the weighted bands wherever feels most comfortbale to do so!
- To use on the sofa or other areas around the house: Although the Kocono Weighted Blanket LUXE is mainly designed to be used while sleeping in your bed, you might want to use it on the sofa. Many of our customers love using their Kocoono while reading or watching TV. Since you would need to carry it over the house and probably find it heavy, we recommend removing approximately three weighted inner bands for this purpose.
- To adjust the weight to the children. The customisation allows adjusting the weight to the children. Here there is a blog about how to adjust the weight for children.
Please note! This item is the LUXE cover only and does not include the weighted inner bands of the Kocoono Blanket. This is ONLY the removable cover. You can buy the Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE here.
Even distribution of Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE
Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE offers even weight distribution with glass beads and polyfill in 11 segmented weighted bands. These weighted bands make the Kocoono LUXE Weighted Blanket feel really plump and cosy to ensure you get the best nights sleep while also benefiting from the deep touch pressure.
These 11 inner weighted bands are then inserted in 11 stitched channels in a removable outer cover.
Our new cotton cover is suitable to insert the 11 weighted bands, and it is cotton on both sides, ideal for the most sensitive skin.
The Kocoono LUXE segmentation makes the Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE customisable, allowing the users to remove some of the inner weighted bands to adjust the weight to their needs.
We created a blog to share the unique features of Kocoono LUXE where you can see how to extract the inner weighted bands to adjust the weight and pressure on certain areas :https://www.kocoono.com/blogs/blogs/what-makes-kocoono-weighted-blanket-luxe-unique
**Find the situations below when the customisation can be beneficial
Fabric Care Instruction
Fabric, dimensions and washing instruction
The removable Kocoono™ Cotton Cover LUXE is made of high-quality fabric and is machine washable.
- The Kocoono™ Cotton Cover LUXE fits our Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE. The dimensions of our Kocoono™ Weighted Blanket LUXE and Cotton Cover LUXE are 110cm x 195cm. They are designed to fit the body, not the bed, making sure that the deep touch pressure concentrates on you and cocoons you properly with this size.
- We do not currently sell separate covers for our Kocoono Weighted Blanket BASIC, and this cover does not work with the inner weighted blanket of our Kocoono Weighted Blanket BASIC (zipper closure and ties)
- The original weighted blanket cover of the Kocoono LUXE comes in an outer Minky Turquoise/ bottom Cotton Navy, outer Minky Grey/bottom Cotton Peach, outer Velvet Turquoise/bottom cotton Navy, outer Velvet Grey/ Bottom cotton Peach, outer Minky Fuchsia/ bottom Navy cotton or outer Cotton Waves Pattern/ bottom White cotton. They are all washable covers that can easily be thrown in the washing machine on a 30 degree cycle and air dryed.
- All Kocoono Weighted Blanket LUXE covers are removable and machine-washable. Please read the care instructions before washing
I love my Kokoona blanket. I have the hug version. I think that the 'neck hugs' would benefit from velcro on the weights and cover, to stop weights falling down into outside corner.
The cotton cover for my Deluxe blanket is just the job for those warmer nights when I need the weight but with a lighter cover option. It's a quality product that does the job for me. Well done all at Kocoono!
I loved my original weighted blanket but it is even better with the cotton cover. The new cover is soft and cooling. Would highly recommend for the best sleep ever!